Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Blue Ribbon Recipe
I love roasting veggies, it brings out so much flavor in them. The marriage of turmeric and nutmeg with the Creole seasoning in this easy recipe is amazing. These will be a big hit at your holiday table! The Test Kitchen
How to Make Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash, peel and cube fresh sweet potatoes.
- 2Dry sweet potatoes with paper towels. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- 3Mix dry seasoning together in a large plastic bag. Add sweet potatoes to seasoning mix and shake bag until they are all coated.
- 4Bake sweet potatoes on a greased baking sheet or large cast iron skillet for 30 min. or until fork tender.
- 5Remove from oven and place into a serving dish, drizzle with honey and serve warm.