☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 largesweet potatoes (the orange kind, about 2 lbs)
2 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbspchopped fresh thyme
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Orange
- Heat oven to 425. Grease a large baking tray with cooking spray.
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into approximately 1-inch cubes. Place in large bowl.
- Wash and zest orange, then cut in half and juice it into a small bowl. Add the zest, olive oil, thyme, about 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper. Whisk to emulsify.
- Pour the juice mixture over sweet potato cubes and toss well to coat completely.
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer potatoes onto the baking sheet in single layer. Discard remaining juice.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then toss the potatoes and return to a single layer. Bake for 10-15 more minutes until they are beginning to brown and reach your desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with more salt and pepper to taste, and more fresh thyme, if desired. Serve.