Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- 2-3 c
- sugar snap peas, ends trimmed or not
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil, or other oil depending on what seasonings you choose
- 1-2 tsp
- seasoning of choice, or more, to taste (cajun, mexican, italian, herbs de provence, advieh, etc.)
- 2-4 Tbsp
- freshly grated parmesan (optional)
- 1/2 tsp
- coarse salt, to taste
How to Make Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- 1Note: the snap peas will not become crispy or crunchy like potato chips. If I ever figure out how that is done I will let you know!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 1 or 2 jelly roll pans with parchment paper.
- 2In a large mixing bowl combine the snap peas, oil and seasoning of choice. Stir well to coat.
- 3Arrange the vegetables evenly and singly on the parchment paper. You may have to use 2 jelly roll pans to fit them all.
- 4Bake for 1/2 hour, turning the pan around and flipping the snap peas over after 15 minutes.
- 5Remove from pan and if using cheese, lightly grate over the snap peas and serve. Can be served hot or at room temperature.