Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
2-3 csugar snap peas, ends trimmed or not
2 Tbspolive oil, or other oil depending on what seasonings you choose
1-2 tspseasoning of choice, or more, to taste (cajun, mexican, italian, herbs de provence, advieh, etc.)
2-4 Tbspfreshly grated parmesan (optional)
1/2 tspcoarse salt, to taste
How to Make Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- Note: the snap peas will not become crispy or crunchy like potato chips. If I ever figure out how that is done I will let you know!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 1 or 2 jelly roll pans with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the snap peas, oil and seasoning of choice. Stir well to coat.
- Arrange the vegetables evenly and singly on the parchment paper. You may have to use 2 jelly roll pans to fit them all.
- Bake for 1/2 hour, turning the pan around and flipping the snap peas over after 15 minutes.
- Remove from pan and if using cheese, lightly grate over the snap peas and serve. Can be served hot or at room temperature.