Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
If you are a fan of mushrooms and you havent tried this recipe before, prepare for a heavenly experience.
I love these mushrooms on toast but they are wonderful as a side dish, dinner party entree on crostinis or for any shared meal occasion.
Impress your friends and serve straight from the oven on to the table, along side chunks of bread for dipping into the oven dish throughout the meal.
- 125-200 g
- fresh white button mushrooms
- 50 g
- butter chopped into small pieces
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 Tbsp
- lemon juice, or use fresh lemon wedges
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
How to Make Roasted Garlic Butter Mushrooms
- 1Preheat oven to 180C.
Slice mushrooms and place into baking dish. Keep little mushrooms whole because they look cute in the dish.
- 2Over the mushrooms sprinkle minced garlic, salt & pepper and 1 TBS of fresh parsley.
- 3Drizzle over 4 TBS of olive oil and toss all the ingredients until coated.
- 4Top with pieces of chopped butter and from a couple of lemon wedges.
- 5Bake in oven, stirring well occasionally until mushrooms are golden and garlic butter is bubbling.
- 6Serve hot with dipping bread and extra lemon wedges, or on toast (drizzle the oil over the hot mushrooms).
Garnish with the remaining fresh flat leaf parsley.