Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic & Breadcrumbs
I use oil because of soy and dairy allergies in my family, but this recipe is equally delicious if you use butter when you brown the breadcrumbs instead of oil.
- head of cauliflower, chopped
- cloves of garlic, diced
- 2-3 Tbsp
- olive or canola oil, divided
- kaiser roll, or an equivalent amount of italian/french bread
- salt and pepper
- 1 Tbsp
- dried parsley flakes
How to Make Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic & Breadcrumbs
- 1Spread the chopped cauliflower out on a sheet pan. Sprinkle the garlic over the top. Drizzle with 1-2 tablespoons oil and the mix with your hands to combine. Sprinkle with salt & pepper. Bake at 350F for about 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender.
- 2Meanwhile, pulse the kaiser roll in the food processor until it turns to crumbs or break the roll up with your hands until it turns to crumbs. Add the crumbs to a pan drizzle with about 1 tablespoon oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brown the crumbs over medium heat. Then stir in the parsley.
- 3When the cauliflower is finished in the oven, sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the top and then serve.