4carrots, long, thin and scrubbed
1 smallzucchini, scrubbed
1 smallyellow squash, scrubbed
1 largeyellow onion, chopped
3 Tbsporange marmalade
·salt and pepper to taste
2 Tbspsesame seeds, unroasted
How to Make Roasted Carrots and Julienne Vegetables
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut carrots and potatoes into short shoestrings (1 1/2 inches long) of equal thickness.
- The squash should be chopped into chunks twice as thick as onions, potatoes and carrots.
- In a large plastic bag, mix all ingredients (except sesame seeds) then spread in roasting pan about 7x12" and cover with foil.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes uncovered or to desired tenderness.
- Sprinkle with water if dry; turn often.
- Sprinkle with sesame seed before serving.