Roast Lemon Asparagus with Mint
How to Make Roast Lemon Asparagus with Mint
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Cut 4 thin slices from center of lemon, halve slices. Squeeze and reserve 1 tablespoon juice from remaining lemon halves.
- Place asparagus and lemon slices on small rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil , stir to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes until asparagus is just crisp tender, turning once or twice.
- Sprinkle with half of the mint, bake 1 minute.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and tablespoon lemon juice.