Ro-Tel Corn on the Cob
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·corn on the cob, shucked and cleaned
·peppercorn, freshly ground
1 can(s)ro-tel tomatoes with green chilies
How to Make Ro-Tel Corn on the Cob
- Using corn on the cob, which has had husks and silks removed, place corn in a 9"X12" baking pan.
- Pepper generously with freshly ground peppercorn.
- Cover corn with 1/2 can of Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies.
- Add another layer of corn, pepper and remaining Ro-Tel.
- Cover with foil and bake 1 hour in a 400°F. oven