- 1 small
- bag frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 c
- frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 can(s)
- creamed corn
- sleeve of reduced-fat ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 stick
- " i can't believe it's not butter," melted
- salt and pepper to taste
- garlic powder to tast
How to Make Ritzy casserole
- 1In bowl, mix together all veggies. Add salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. Mix well.
- 2Heat oven to 350. Spray a 2-quart baking dish w/ cooking spray. Pour veggies into baking dish.
In bowl, mix butter w/ crushed crackers. Sprinkle crackers over veggies.
- 3Bake 35 mins, or until top is golden.