Rich and Creamy Broccoli Casserole
Note that this cheese sauce is very very rich, less is truly more when adding the sauce to this dish.
Delicious as a side on your Thanksgiving table!!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- head of broccoli, trimmed and cut into serving pieces
- 2 Tbsp
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 c
- whole milk
- ritz crackers crushed
- 2-3 Tbsp
How to Make Rich and Creamy Broccoli Casserole
- 1Par boil or steam broccoli until partially tender, drain and set aside
- 2In suacepan, melt butter, blend in flour, cream cheese and cheddar, add milk. Cook stirring often until mix just comes to a boil and cheeses are incorporated...remove from heat.
- 3Place Broccoli stems in medium casserole dish sprayed with pam. Pour the cheese mix over the top of the broccoli in dabs here and there being sure to leave some of the broccoli uncovered ( just dab on parts here and there)you want to see some green too
- 4Add the melted butter to the cracker crumbs and combine... sprinkle crumbs over broccoli and cheese sauce.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes!