Rice and Brocolli Casserole
- 2 pkg
- 10 oz frozen chopped broccoli or fresh, you choose
- 3 c
- instant rice
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75 ounce) condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 1/4 c
- 16 oz
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 bunch
- celery chopped
- 1 large
- onion minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 sleeve buttery crackers crushed mixed with 1 tbsp butter
How to Make Rice and Brocolli Casserole
- 1Cook broccoli and rice according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, and 1 1/4 cups water. Gradually stir in cheese until melted. Be careful that the cheese doesn't burn.
- 3Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and cook and stir celery and onion until soft.
- 4Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, then take out, sprinkle buttery crumbs over top and return to oven for 15 - 20 more minutes until bubbly and lightly brown.