Red, White, and Blue Cheese Coleslaw
I got this recipe from a friend and every time I make it someone asks for the recipe. Its great to take to a picnic or churh supper. If you like blue cheese you will like this cole slaw.
- 6 c
- cole slaw mix (ready cut cabbage, try to find a package that is mostly white or light in color)
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2-3/4 c
- cole slaw dressing (marzetti brand is great)
- 3/4 c
- crumbled blue cheese, divided
- 1/2 c
- crumbled cooked (crisp) bacon
How to Make Red, White, and Blue Cheese Coleslaw
- 1In a serving bowl mix all ingredients except 1/4 cup blue cheese and bacon. Refrigerate for 2 hours or up to overnight. Just before serving sprinkle with remaining blue cheese and bacon.
- 2This recipe can be doubled or tripled.