Ramen Spring Salad
2 pkgramen noodles (any flavor)
1/2 cbroccoli, chopped
1/4 cwhite onion, chopped (optional)
1 tspitalian seasoning
1 bottleitalian dressing
1yellow pepper, chopped
1 largemozzarella ball
1french baguette, not sliced
How to Make Ramen Spring Salad
- Open the noodle packages and put the seasoning back in your spice cabinet. Then crunch the noodles into pieces and dump into a mixing bowl.
- Put aside the dressing, bread and mozzarella.
- Take the vegetables and and the italian seasoning and work them into the Ramen noodles.
- Slowly introduce the Italian dressing so that everything gets wet, but not soggy. You'll probably use 1/2 the bottle at most, but all to your taste.
- Slice your french baguette into medium sized circles. (This is a finger food, so not too thick on the slicing!)
- Place slices of mozzarella on the baguette and then top with your Ramen Spring Salad. These are a great sampler for any occasion!