- 1 pkg
- pepperidge farm frozen puff pastry sheets (2 sheets)
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 c
- crumbled feta cheese
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 medium
- onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Puff Pastry Spinach Triangles
- 1Thaw pastry sheets at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400F. Mix 1 egg and water. Mix remaining eggs, cheese, spinach, onion, and parsley.
- 2Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Roll each pastry sheet into 12" square and cut each into 16 (3") squares. Place 1 tablespoon spinach mixture in center of each square. Brush edges with egg mixture. Fold squares over filling to form triangles. Crimp edges to seal. Place on baking sheet. Brush with egg mixture.
- 3Bake 20 min or until golden. Serve warm or at room temp. Makes 32.