- 1/2 c
- miracle whip light or real mayo
- 2 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 lb
- each new red and white mini potatoes, unpeeled, halved, cooked until tender and cooled
- 1/2 lb
- each green and yellow beans, cut into 2 inch pieces and cooked
- 2 stalk(s)
- celery, diced
- 1/3 c
- fresh dill chopped
How to Make Potato and Bean Salad
- 1Cook potatoes until tender about 20 minutes. Cool. Then cut in half.
- 2Steam or cook green and yellow beans until not hard. Also could blanch if you prefer.
- 3Mix mayo and mustard together. Chop celery and fresh dill.
- 4In a large bowl combine potatoes, green and yellow beans, celery and fresh dill. Add dressing and toss lightly. Salt and pepper as preferred. Refrigerate until ready to serve.