★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 medium zucchini washed, sliced thin
- 1 large onion sliced thin
- large eggs
- 1 c
- real mayonnaise
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- pepper to taste
- garlic powder a dash
- fresh or canned sliced mushrooms and/or bacon bits optional!
How to Make Posh Squash
- 1Place zucchini and onions in a mircrowave safe bowl and cook until tender...at least 5 minutes. Drain in a colander for several minutes.
- 2Whip eggs in a large bowl with a whisk until blended, add mayonnaise and whip at least 2 minutes. Add parmesan cheese and whip 2 minutes.
Stir in seasonings.
- 3Spoon vegetables into egg mixture and blend gently. Add mushrooms/bacon if desired. Spoon into 2 qt. greased casserole and sprinkle with paprika if desired. Bake 25-30 minutes at 350*
- 4I have added cubed cooked chicken to this also for a complete meal! Delish! enjoy!