Porter Farm Corn Puddin'
How to Make Porter Farm Corn Puddin'
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt butter or margarine
- 3Mix all ingredients together.
- 4Grease a 2 qt casserole dish
- 5Pour into casserole dish, leaving room for the pudding to rise.
- 6Bake at 350 for about 1 hour. Sometimes it takes a few minutes more.
- 7It is done when the middle doesn't jiggle. Sometimes it will crack a little on top. You will then know it is done all the way through.
- 8This recipe serves 10 people. It can be doubled. when I double it, I cook it in a 9 X 13 cake pan. It works out perfectly. I never put more than two recipes in one pan. It takes too long to cook. It is better to have several 2 recipe pans than to have one huge one.