Porter Farm Corn Puddin'
1 boxjiffy corn muffin mix
1 stickbutter or margarine, melted
1 csour cream
1 can(s)creamed corn
1 can(s)kernel corn, drained
How to Make Porter Farm Corn Puddin'
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter or margarine
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Grease a 2 qt casserole dish
- Pour into casserole dish, leaving room for the pudding to rise.
- Bake at 350 for about 1 hour. Sometimes it takes a few minutes more.
- It is done when the middle doesn't jiggle. Sometimes it will crack a little on top. You will then know it is done all the way through.
- This recipe serves 10 people. It can be doubled. when I double it, I cook it in a 9 X 13 cake pan. It works out perfectly. I never put more than two recipes in one pan. It takes too long to cook. It is better to have several 2 recipe pans than to have one huge one.