Pickles From Leftovers
I bought my favorite jar of pickles, BA-TAMPTE Garlic Dill pickles, 32oz. size. And when all the pickles were gone, I saved the jar with the leftover juice inside. It was slightly more than 1/2 full. Then I bought some tiny cucumbers, on sale, 12oz package for $1.50, that I washed and sliced in half. I placed them in the jar, added a splash of white vinegar and water, to completely cover the cukes...close the jar and put it in the fridge for 1-2 weeks. Then you have a new jar of pickles for 1/2 the price!
- 1 jar(s)
- leftover pickle juice (brine)...at least 1/2 a jar
- 12 oz.
- tiny cucumbers
- white vinegar
How to Make Pickles From Leftovers
- 1wash and slice in half all the cucumbers. Or you can slice them into pickle chips.
- 2place into the jar of leftover pickle brine.
- 3add vinegar and water to cover cucumbers.
- 4close jar and shake well.
- 5refrigerate for 1-2 weeks.
- 6now you have a new jar of pickles!