Pickled Dill Spicy Green Beans
3 lbfresh green beans ends snipped
4 cwhite vinegar
8 Tbsppickling salt
4 tspmustard seeds
4 tspblack peppercorns
4red chili peppers seeded and chopped
How to Make Pickled Dill Spicy Green Beans
- Wash the beans and snip the ends. Blanch them in boiling water for 3 minutes. Then drain and place in ice bath to stop the cooking process.
- Place the vinegar in a saucepan. Add the pickling salt and bring just to a boil. Turn off the heat and let cool.
- Get 4 pint jars and place 2 garlic cloves in each. Place fresh dill in each. Divide up the peppercorns and mustard seeds in each jar and the red chilies.
- Stuff the green beans in each jar. Pour the cooled vinegar/salt solution into each jar leaving 1 inch headspace.
- Place the jars in a warm water bath on stove for 15 minutes. Let sit until sealed