4 ozspinach pasta
1 cwhipping cream (or 3/4 c. milk + 1/3 c. melted butter)
1 cchicken broth
1/2 cfresh parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 cpeas, fresh or frozen
3 slicebacon, cooked and crumbled
How to Make Peas and Pasta
- Cook noodles, drain and keep warm.
- Combine whipping cream and chicken broth in saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer about 25 minutes (until thickened and reduced to about 1 cup).
- Remove mixture from heat. Add cheese, peas and bacon; stirring until cheese melts.
- Toss with pasta and serve.
- If you have leftover chicken, you can shred it and toss it in as well if desired.