2 Tbspcelery, chopped
1 Tbspred onion, chopped
2 Tbspbell pepper, chopped, any color
1 tsppimiento, chopped
1 Tbspdill pickle relish
1 ccheddar cheese, diced
1 can(s)(17 oz) english peas, drained
2eggs, hard boiled and chopped
2 Tbspmiracle whip salad dressing
2 cshredded iceberg lettuce
How to Make Pea Salad
- Combine first 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Add peas, eggs and mayonnaise and mix gently.
- Chill thoroughly (at least 2 hours).
- Just before serving, mix in lettuce. A little more Salad Dressing may be needed.
- Garnish with sliced, hard-boiled egg and sprinkle with paprika.