1 jar(s)32 oz. pepperoncini
1 1/2 pkg12 ozs. softened cream cheese
1 tspgarlic powder
1/2 tsponion powder
3 Tbspchunky blue cheese dressing
3 dash(es)franks hot sauce
How to Make Party Pepperoncini
- Fry bacon till crisp ,set aside to cool on paper towel.
- Drain pepperoncini , cut off ends ,make a medium V in the side of pepper. Drain insides of juice and seeds .
- In medium bowl blend cream cheese ,blue cheese dressing , garlic and onion powder ,hot sauce and salt until well blended
- Put cheese mix in a pastry bag with fancy tip. Fill each pepper ,arrange on platter.
- Crumble bacon on peppers refrigerate over night.SERVE