By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lbmushrooms, fresh
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
18 ozspinach, cream-style and thawed
1.5 ccroutons, plain
How to Make Party Mushrooms-Spinach
- Rinse, pat dry and halve fresh mushrooms (or drain canned mushrooms, if preferred).
- In large skillet, melt 5 tablespoon butter. Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken soup, milk, spinach and black pepper.
- Cook and stir until mixture comes to boiling point.
- Pour into 2-quart casserole.
- In small saucepan, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Stir in croutons.
- Sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake uncovered, in preheated moderate 375 degree oven until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.