By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1.5 lb
- mushrooms, fresh
- 6 Tbsp
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 c
- 18 oz
- spinach, cream-style and thawed
- 5/8 tsp
- 1.5 c
- croutons, plain
How to Make Party Mushrooms-Spinach
- 1Rinse, pat dry and halve fresh mushrooms (or drain canned mushrooms, if preferred).
- 2In large skillet, melt 5 tablespoon butter. Add mushrooms; saute 5 minutes.
- 3Stir in chicken soup, milk, spinach and black pepper.
- 4Cook and stir until mixture comes to boiling point.
- 5Pour into 2-quart casserole.
- 6In small saucepan, melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Stir in croutons.
- 7Sprinkle over casserole.
- 8Bake uncovered, in preheated moderate 375 degree oven until hot and bubbly, about 5 minutes.