Parmesan Squash and Spinach
- 16 oz
- peeled, cubed butternut squash
- 3/4 c
- prepared alfredo sauce, shelf stable or refridgerated
- 2 c
- lightly packed fresh spinach, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Parmesan Squash and Spinach
- 1Turn oven on to low broil.
- 2Place squash in a medium bowl or covered dish. Cover and microwave on high for 12 minutes or until squash is VERY tender.
- 3Mash squash. Stir in alfredo sauce and spinach. Cover and microwave for 2 more minutes.
- 4Uncover and sprinkle with parmesan. Broil on low until golden brown on top, about 5 minutes.