- 1 large
- head cauliflower
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 c
- freshly grated gruyere cheese (2 ounces)
How to Make Parmesan-Roasted Cauliflower
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Remove the outer green leaves from the cauliflower and cut the head into florets, discarding the stems. Place the florets on a sheet pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
- 3Bake for 30 minutes, tossing once, until the cauliflower is tender and starts to brown.
- 4Sprinkle with the Parmesan and Gruyere and bake for 1 to 2 more minutes, just until the cheese melts. Season to taste and serve hot or warm.