★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbpasta of choice
1/2 boxfrozen spinach, drianed
1/2 cchicken or veg stock
1/4 cparmesan cheese
1/4 cricotta cheese
1 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 tspkosher salt, or to taste
1/4 tsppepper, or to tase
How to Make parm,spinach, and shallot creamy pasta
- Start water on boil and salt then cook pasta to
al dente. (set aside and drain for cooling.)
- mean while, start sweating the shallots and minced garlic with till translucent.
- add spinach, cream, stock, salt and pepper reduce till it thickens just a little bit.
- take off heat, stir in ricotta cheese and parmesan. add the noodles stir and enjoy!
- MAKE A COOLED DISH AS WELL : JUST ADD
(make sure to cool the all prepared dish first then add these ingredients)
1/4 cup drained favorite corn
1/4 cup frozen but thawed peas
1/4 cup cucumber
1/2 cup more ranch or blue cheese. depending on how much of the mixture the noodles have soaked up