Recipe and photo adapted from Food.com.
- sweet potatoes, cubed
- new potatoes, cubed
- red onion, quartered and pieces separated
- zucchini, sliced 1 inch thick
- 1 bag(s)
- (8 ounces) baby carrots
- 8 oz
- button mushrooms, ends of stems cut off
- 3 tsp
- garlic, minced
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- balsamic vinegar
- summer squash, sliced 1 inch thick
- salt and pepper ( a shake or two)
Put the chopped vegetables in a large bowl, the pour the oil/vinegar mixture over the vegetables.
Stir until all the vegetables are coated evenly.
Spread the vegetables evenly on the pan and pour the remaining oil/vinegar mixture on top.
Roast at 450 degrees for 40 minutes, stirring every 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are soft when poked with a fork.