Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- medium zucchini, unpeeled
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp
- cayenne pepper (opt.)
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese topping
How to Make Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450°.
- 2Cut ends from zucchini, cut in half, and then cut each half into 8 sticks.
- 3Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings on a plate.
- 4Spray sticks with olive oil cooking spray and coat in bread crumb mix.
- 5Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray. Place sticks on sheet so they aren't touching. Lightly spray again.
- 6Bake for 15 minutes or until brown. Should be soft but not mushy. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- 7Leftovers can be crisped again in the toaster oven.