Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2medium zucchini, unpeeled
·olive oil cooking spray
1/2 citalian bread crumbs
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1/4 tspgarlic powder
1/8 tspcayenne pepper (opt.)
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese topping
How to Make Oven-Fried Zucchini Sticks
- Pre-heat oven to 450°.
- Cut ends from zucchini, cut in half, and then cut each half into 8 sticks.
- Mix bread crumbs, cheese and seasonings on a plate.
- Spray sticks with olive oil cooking spray and coat in bread crumb mix.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray. Place sticks on sheet so they aren't touching. Lightly spray again.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until brown. Should be soft but not mushy. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Leftovers can be crisped again in the toaster oven.