Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- zucchini (approximately 3)
- 1/4 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pkg
- shake and bake coating mix
How to Make Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries
- 1Heat oven to 450ºF.
- 2Trim the zucchini -cut crosswise in half, then cut each piece into 1/4-inch sticks. Add cheese to coating mix in shaker bag; shake gently to combine.
Whisk egg in medium bowl. Add zucchini; toss to coat.
- 3Use tongs to place 1/4 of the zucchini in shaker bag; close bag and shake to evenly coat. Spread onto baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining zucchini.
- 4Bake for 12 to 13 min. or until golden brown, turning the baking tray 180 degrees after 7 min to facilitate even baking.