Outrageous Corn Pudding
- 2 can(s)
- corn, cream-style (15 0z size.)
- 1 can(s)
- corn kernals - drained (15 oz size - you can add 2 cans also if you like)
- 6 Tbsp
- real butter - melted
- 1/4 c
- sugar (or go with the original 1/2 cup)
- 4 large
- 6 Tbsp
- all purpose flour ( you can add more if it's a damp rainy day)
- 1 Tbsp
- baking powder
How to Make Outrageous Corn Pudding
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
Spray a 2QT casserole dish with Pam and put aside
- 2Now in a large bowl, empty in the cans of corn, add the sugar, and the eggs, now beat gently with a wooden spoon until blended.
Now melt the butter in a seperate bowl, microwave is great for this and then add to the mixture.
Finally add your flour and baking powder, mix until it is all combined.
- 4Pour into the casserole dish and bake for about 1 hour until the top is a nice golden color. I give it the jiggle test, just open oven carefully and with a pot holder jiggle the casserole and if it jiggles give it a few more minutes until it is set, just keep an eye on it since ovens vary.