Onion Ring Wannabe's
1large sweet onion (can use two medium if you are wanting more onion and less batter)
1 boxjiffy corn muffin mix
1 tspkosher salt
How to Make Onion Ring Wannabe's
- Heat about 1/2 inch oil in skillet (don't overheat or will burn quickly)
- While oil is heating, chop up onion into large pieces, but seperate the layers.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and mix completely.
- Stir in the chopped onion.
- Drop into hot oil (I dropped about 1/3 c of batter per) and brown, then flip and brown the other side.