Onion Ring Wannabe's
- large sweet onion (can use two medium if you are wanting more onion and less batter)
- 1 box
- jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1/2 c
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 tsp
- kosher salt
How to Make Onion Ring Wannabe's
- 1Heat about 1/2 inch oil in skillet (don't overheat or will burn quickly)
- 2While oil is heating, chop up onion into large pieces, but seperate the layers.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients and mix completely.
- 4Stir in the chopped onion.
- 5Drop into hot oil (I dropped about 1/3 c of batter per) and brown, then flip and brown the other side.