By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 mediumonions, sliced
2.5 ozmushrooms, sliced and drained
1.5 ccroutons, plain
1/2 ccaraway seeds
1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
3.125 Tbspparmesan cheese, grated
10.75 ozcream of chicken soup
How to Make Onion Casserole
- Place onion and butter in a 3 quart casserole dish; cook 7-10 minutes until tender.
- Stir halfway through cooking time.
- Blend in cream of chicken soup, paprika and mushrooms; cook two minutes more.
- Toss croutons with butter; spoon over onion mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheeses, sprinkle with paprika as desired; cook one to two minutes or until cheese is melted.