OLD FASHIONED SCALLOPED CORN
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 1 can white or regular corn, drained
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 small box jiffy corn muffin mix
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make OLD FASHIONED SCALLOPED CORN
- 1Mix everything together. Bake 350 for 45 minutes in a 9x9 greased baking dish. Bake until knife comes out clean.
- 2NOTE: This is a nice clean vegetable dish. What I mean by that is that sometimes this type of casserole would call for 1 cup of shredded cheese on top. It's nice to have something with the Easter Ham that doesn't have cheese on it. Just a nice vegetable dish.