Not Just Any Green Beans
- 1 lb
- fresh green beans, ends cut off and discarded
- fresh tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- bacon slices, diced
- medium onion, diced
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Not Just Any Green Beans
- 1In a medium skillet sautee bacon until crisp. Remove and set aside.
- 2Add onion, cook until translucent.
- 3Add green beans and garlic cook 2 minutes.
- 4Add butter and 1/4 cup water. Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add bacon and give it a quick stir.