Not Just Any Green Bean Salad!
2 lbfresh or frozen green beans-stems removed
1/3 cdiced red onion
1/3 cdiced roasted red peppers-can use jarred
2 cloveminced fresh garlic
3 Tbspred wine vinegar
3 Tbspdijon mustard
6 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 largehandful chopped toasted walnuts-do not use un-toasted
·salt & pepper to taste
How to Make Not Just Any Green Bean Salad!
- Cook green bean in a pot of boiling water until crisp tender, about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Remove to a bowl filled with ice water to stop the cooking.
- Drain and dry with paper towels then place in a serving bowl
- Mix the sauce ( vinegar, mustard, olive oil)
- Toss with remaining ingredients. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper.
- Chill for about 30 mintues before serving!