Norma's Shredded Zuchinni Salad
- 2 c
- shredded zuchinni
- 3 small
- carrots, shredded
- 1 small
- onion, shredded
- yellow tomato, shredded
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 large
- apple, diced with skins on
- 1/2 c
- raisins, (optional)
How to Make Norma's Shredded Zuchinni Salad
- 1Shred all the above vegetables into a bowl
- 2Salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Using another empty bowl,take handsfull of shredded vegetables and sweeze out excess liquid and add to bowl until all vegetables have been squeezed. Or place vegetables in a strainer over another bowl and let drain off excess liquids.
- 4When excess liquid have been draind off, add sugar, vinegar, dices apples and raisins and stir to completly coat all the vegetables.
- 5Cover and place in refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- 6Remove from refrigerator and stir all ingredients to coat them well and place on your favorite greens or serve by itself as a cool summer salad.
- 7*If I had green and red pepper I would have added them to this recipe also.