Norma's Shredded Zuchinni Salad
2 cshredded zuchinni
3 smallcarrots, shredded
1 smallonion, shredded
1yellow tomato, shredded
·salt & pepper to taste
1 Tbspapple cider vinegar
1/2 largeapple, diced with skins on
1/2 craisins, (optional)
How to Make Norma's Shredded Zuchinni Salad
- Shred all the above vegetables into a bowl
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Using another empty bowl,take handsfull of shredded vegetables and sweeze out excess liquid and add to bowl until all vegetables have been squeezed. Or place vegetables in a strainer over another bowl and let drain off excess liquids.
- When excess liquid have been draind off, add sugar, vinegar, dices apples and raisins and stir to completly coat all the vegetables.
- Cover and place in refrigerator for an hour before serving.
- Remove from refrigerator and stir all ingredients to coat them well and place on your favorite greens or serve by itself as a cool summer salad.
- *If I had green and red pepper I would have added them to this recipe also.