Norma's Easy Hot Cabbage Delight
How to Make Norma's Easy Hot Cabbage Delight
- Cut the cabbage into four's and remove the heart on each piece.
- Place in sauce pan and cover with water and bring to boil 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender when tested with a fork.
- While cabbage is cooking mix mayonaise, sugar, milk and vinegar in a mixing bowl and stir until sugar dissolves and set aside.
- Cook or microwave the bacon until crispy, break into small pieces and set aside.
- When cabbage is cooked tender, remove pan from stove and drain water off the cabbage and set aside.
- Place cooked hot cabbage in 2 to 4 individual bowls and pour sauce over the cabbage.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add broken bacon pieces on top of cabbage and serve with your favorite meat or as your main dish along with other veggies.