Norma's Easy Hot Cabbage Delight
How to Make Norma's Easy Hot Cabbage Delight
- 1Cut the cabbage into four's and remove the heart on each piece.
- 2Place in sauce pan and cover with water and bring to boil 10 minutes or until cabbage is tender when tested with a fork.
- 3While cabbage is cooking mix mayonaise, sugar, milk and vinegar in a mixing bowl and stir until sugar dissolves and set aside.
- 4Cook or microwave the bacon until crispy, break into small pieces and set aside.
- 5When cabbage is cooked tender, remove pan from stove and drain water off the cabbage and set aside.
- 6Place cooked hot cabbage in 2 to 4 individual bowls and pour sauce over the cabbage.
- 7Salt and pepper to taste.
- 8Add broken bacon pieces on top of cabbage and serve with your favorite meat or as your main dish along with other veggies.