Noodles with Bacon
This is simple and tasty, easy to make. You can add cooked chicken, a little Parmesan cheese, and make it a main dish if you like.
- 1 pkg
- (16 ounces) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- frozen peas
- 8 slice
- bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 c
- sour cream (lite ok)
- 1 pkg
- (12 ounces) cottage cheese
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
How to Make Noodles with Bacon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Butter a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. Mix drained noodles, peas, bacon, and sour cream. Pour into baking pan. Spoon cottage cheese over noodle mixture. Sprinkle salt and pepper over all.
- 2Bake, uncovered, for 15-20 minutes until heated through and cottage cheese softens.
Remove from oven. Stir and serve hot.