☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 pkgwhite miso dressing
2 1/2 tspwasabi powder
2 1/2 tspsoy sauce
How to Make Nasu Karashi Sumiso-Ae
- IN ADVANCE:
Cut the Eggplant in half lengthwise, then crossways into 4 pieces, then into 4-inch cubes.
- Bring 3/4 pint water to boil in a small saucepan.
- Add salt and drop in eggplant.
- Boil for 3-5 minutes.
- Drain and let cool. Pat the cubes dry.
- TO ASSEMBLE AND SERVE:
Put the Miso, Soy Sauce, and Wasabi into a mixing bowl and stir until well blended.
- Add the eggplant and toss until well coated.
- Serve at room temperature.