My Stuffed Jalapeno's
- 1 lb
- bob evans (hot sausage) use whatever you like
- 1/2 c
- cheddar cheese
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- grated pamesan cheese
- cloves fine minced garlic
- 12 jumbo jalapeno's or whatever size is available
How to Make My Stuffed Jalapeno's
- 1Pre heat oven to 400
Prepare jalapeno's for stuffing (cut in half, and scrape out seeds) spray sheet pan with non stick spray, and set aside.
- 2Mix all ingredients, (I do not pre cook sausage), stuff the peppers, about a tbsp per pepper. I cut each slice of bacon in half, and used thick bacon, which would have preferred thinner slice, but thick was what I had. Wrap each half strip of bacon, around each pepper, and secure with tooth pick. Place peppers side by side on baking sheet, and bake 30- 45 min, depending on how crisp you like the bacon. Mine took 45 min, because of the thickness of bacon.
- 3Family loved them, had a really great flavor.