My Own Best Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
Photo by Randy Mayor
- 2 (10 oz.)
- packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 can
- cream of broccoli soup
- 1 can
- cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz.
- velveeta cheese, cubed/cut up
- 1 1/2
- cups minute rice, raw/uncooked
- 6-8 Tbl.
- melted butter
- half of a box of "chicken in a biskit" crackers, crushed finely
- dried parsley
How to Make My Own Best Cheesy Broccoli Rice Casserole
- 1In large bowl, combine soups and Velveeta. Microwave til melted and creamy. About 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in broccoli and rice.
Pour into greased 13x9-inch pan or glass baking dish. Stir cracker crumbs into melted butter and sprinkle evenly over top. Lightly sprinkle top evenly with a little parsley and paprika. Cover and bake at 350ºF for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer. Or til casserole is bubbly and crumbs are golden. Enjoy! :D