How to Make My Microwaved Cabbage
- Rough cut cabbage, however much you want or need, into a microwave safe bowl.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Lightly sprinkle with onion and/or garlic powders (optional), not enough to overtake the flavor of the cabbage.
- Drop teaspoons of butter or margarine on top of cabbage, you judge for your taste.
- Microwave for 2-3 minute intervals until it reaches your desired level of "doneness". I like mine to be firm but not crunchy.
- This gives the cabbage a light, but very flavorful taste. Enjoy!