My Mama's Corn Casserole
I make this dish in the microwave to speed up the cooking process.
For Christmas, this will be one of my vegetable dishes.
Hope you enjoy it!
- 2 can(s)
- cream style corn, standard size
- eggs, beaten
- 2 c
- 4 Tbsp
- 4 Tbsp
- butter, melted
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make My Mama's Corn Casserole
- 1Mix all ingredients together.
- 2Cook in round pyrex 2 qt casserole bowl on high for 6 minutes, stir and cook on high for 6 more minutes. If it is not firm, stir again and continue cooking until firm.
- 3Optional~ Place under broiler in oven for a few minutes or til golden brown on top. (Although my mother does this step, I do not.) Also, I do not add any salt. However, I do add approximately 1/8th to a 1/4th of white pepper and my microwave cooks this dish in about 15 minutes. Try it! :D