My Fried Green Tomatoes
- 6 slice
- bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 large
- green tomatoes, sliced 1/4 thick
- 1-1/2 c
- everglades breader-or your favorite breader
- jumbo egg
- 1/4 c
- 4 dash(es)
- hot sauce
- 2 pinch
- smoked sea salt **optional**
- lump crabmeat, italian parsley, chopped for garnish
How to Make My Fried Green Tomatoes
- 1Add milk, hot sauce and egg in a bowl. Whisk. Put breader in a separate bowl. Dredge tomato slices in egg mixture then breader. Place on plate.
- 2Meanwhile, fry bacon in a large medium high heat cast iron skillet until crispy. Remove bacon from skillet. Reserve bacon fat in heated skillet.
- 3Fry tomato slices in reserved bacn fat for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Plate up... sprinkle with sea salt and top with bacon pieces and parsley.