My 10 yr Olds Spinach
How to Make My 10 yr Olds Spinach
- 1Defrost and drain frozen spinach
- 2Defrost frozen puff pastry sheets
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 4In a large fry pan add butter and chopped onion and saute until slightly soft oven medium heat
- 5add spinach and continue to saute about 10 minutes
- 6Roll out puff pastry just to get the creases out and make it smooth
- 7Pour the spinach mixture into a bowl, add cheese, and mix
- 8Put one sheet of puff pastry dough onto a large cookie sheet and put spinach mixture on top.
- 9Top with other puff pastry sheet and roll or pinch to seal.
- 10Either put some small slices in it or poke it with a fork to let the steam escape.
- 11Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until top is nice and brown. Serve and enjoy.