By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbmushrooms, freshly sliced
1/4 cwater, boiling
5chicken bouillon cubes
2 Tbspparmesan cheese
1 cheavy cream
1/2 cbutter, melted
7 ozprepared stuffing mix
How to Make Mushroom Casserole
- Grease oblong baking dish; add mushrooms.
- In saucepan, dissolve bouillon in boiling water.
- Make paste of flour and small amount of water; add slowly to bouillon; blend in parmesan cheese, cream and pepper.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until thick; pour over mushrooms.
- Mix melted butter with stuffing mix and spread over mushrooms; cover with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes; remove foil and cook 10 minutes more to brown slightly.