Moroccan Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
For the skillet, be sure to use a heavy-duty pan that's oven-proof.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 Tbspolive oil
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 mediumonion, sliced
1 largecauliflower bunch, cut into florets
1 cupdiced tomatoes
1 tspground cumin
1/2 tspblack pepper
1 pinchred pepper flakes
2 Tbspfresh cilantro leaves, chopped
1 tspfresh mint leaves, chopped
How to Make Moroccan Spiced Roasted Cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat oil in an heavy oven-safe skillet (such as cast-iron) over medium heat. Add garlic and onion to skillet, and sauté for about 3 minutes or until fragrant.
- Stir cauliflower florets into the garlic/onion mixture. Add tomatoes, cumin, turmeric, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, and mix until cauliflower is well coated.
- Transfer skillet to preheated oven, and roast for 45 minutes until tender and cauliflower is beginning to turn a light golden brown.
- While cauliflower is roasting, mix chopped cilantro and chopped mint together; set aside.
- Remove skillet from oven. Garnish roasted cauliflower with the cilantro/mint mixture, and serve immediately.