Mom's Fried Green Tomatos
5-6 mediumgreen tomatoes (not even a hint of red)
1 1/2 ccanola oil
1 call purpose flour
·seasoned salt to taste
·garlic salt to taste
·pepper to taste
How to Make Mom's Fried Green Tomatos
- Thinly slice tomatos. Start heating oil.
- Beat eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Combine flour and seasonings on a plate (I use a disposable plate so I don't have to bother with cleanup)
- Dip tomato slices in milk, dredge in flour mixture,dip in milk mixture again, then dredge in flour again.
- Fry tomatos in hot oil until coating is golden brown.