- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 16 oz jar favorite salsa
- 3 c
- shredded mexican-style cheese, i used reduced-fat
- 1 large
- green bell pepper, chopped
- scallions, sliced
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, drained
How to Make Mexicana border bake
- 1Heat oven to 375. Spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Separate biscuits, cut each biscuit into 6 pieces.
- 2Place biscuit pieces in lg bowl, add salsa, toss to coat. Spoon into casserole dish. Sprinkle w/ cheese, bell pepper, scallions and olives.
- 3Bake 35-40 mins, or until edges are golden.