Mexican Cheesy Corn
Anthony Nicometi Jr
But I had the Urge to experiment one day, and Came up with this! It is so delicious! And All you need is One can of corn. And a few other basic things you have in your Pantry, or Fridge. And PRESTO! You have an interesting twist on a classic Side dish!
- 1 can(s)
- sweet whole kernel corn
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 tsp
- corn starch
- of a red bell pepper (diced)
- of a green bell pepper (diced)
- 1/2 c
- half & half
- 3 slice
- american cheese
- strip, cooked & crumbled bacon (optional)
How to Make Mexican Cheesy Corn
- 1Step 1.) Add Tablespoon of butter, allow to melt
- 2Step 2.) Wait until Melted, Then add your peppers, allow to sautee for 4 - 5 minutes or until softened.
- 3Step 3.) Add Corn and Sautee for 3-4 minutes.
- 4Step 4.) Add 1/2c Half & Half and let simmer until Slightly reduced
- 5Step 5.) Add 1/4 tsp of Cornstarch and Stir until dissolved
- 6Step 6.) Wait until thickened, then Add your 3 slices of American cheese. Stir and allow to melt.
- 7Step 7.) Cover for 2-3 mins, When uncovered, Transfer to a serving dish, Top with Crumbled bacon and Enjoy!